Please use the NetZima® website (www.icariatechnology.com) responsibly and, before continuing, read this cookies
For more information about the content and functionalities of this website, please read the legal notice
The owner of this web page is NetZima, S.L. (NetZima®, hereinafter referred to as NetZima®), a Spanish mercantile company, constituted for an indefinite period of time. For more information about NetZima® read the legal notice
NetZima® respects the fundamental rights, public liberties and interests of all persons with whom it deals. For this reason, NetZima® respects all the legal requirements regarding data protection, safeguarding, in accordance with them, the personal data that it collects and processes both in its capacity as responsible and in its capacity as responsible for third parties.
A. What are cookies
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that a server stores about a browser and its past, present, or both activity on your user’s computer. NetZima® website servers place meta-information on the hard drive of your computer and mobile devices (devices, hereafter) through your web browsers to enable NetZima® systems to recognize your browsers when you visit our website in the future.
B. Types of cookies
According to different classification criteria, cookies can be classified into the following types:
Depending on the sender of the cookies
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself (NetZima®, in this case) and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies (for example, Google).
According to the life cycle of cookies
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal once the session is over and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the cookies
C. What cookies NetZima® uses on its website (www.icariatechnology.com), what data it collects through these cookies and for what purposes. purposes 
NetZima®’s own cookies
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the vice works (website, platform or application), use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie may be installed in your browser that helps us to show you advertising related to the search you have made, to develop a control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
NetZima® uses its own cookies
on its website (technical and session cookies) which are necessary for the correct functioning of the website. By identifying your browser with a cookie
, NetZima® saves your IP address and your status as “identified” so that you can browse the website without having to enter your preferences repeatedly while browsing. In other words, these two cookies
allow you to make more comfortable and faster use of our website.
They will have a duration of one year in your browser, but if you want to delete them before check the section D How to delete cookies after browsing our website and delete them following these steps.
Statistical and historical data
In addition to the above cookies
, NetZima® uses Google Analytics and HotJar to obtain statistical and historical data on the use of the website even by unregistered users. These statistics are always aggregated
. To compile these statistics we use the data provided by users and the data we collect through Google Analytics.
Google Analytics cookies will have a lifetime on your computer for 6 months and HotJar cookies for 1 year, but if you want to delete them before that, check section D How to delete cookies after browsing our website and delete them by following these steps.
These cookies will store a record of your anonymized session, which will include the country from which the visit is made, the type of device -to know if you prefer to use computer, mobile or tablet-, your web browser that will save their patterns of use of the web in order to improve the experience of the same making more visible those links that users take longer to locate, giving greater importance to the most visited content and analyzing what content really interests you.
For more information about Google Analytics, we invite you to visit the following Google pages:
If you do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics on any site, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we inform you that social networks also collect information about the contents you share in them through their own cookies
. NetZima® has absolutely no control over the activity of these social networks. However, we remind you that all of them have their own privacy and cookies
policies. By way of example, below, we provide you with links to the legal documents of the three social networks with the highest traffic in Spain, so that you can be informed:
o Cookies policy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
o Terms of service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
List of cookies
D. How to delete cookies after browsing our website
||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.
||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.
||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.
||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.
||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.
Below, we explain how to delete cookies at the end of your browsing
on our website:
If you are using Google Chrome (v65), access the “Clear browsing data” option via the “History” menu. A pop-up menu will appear where you can decide what information you want to delete, including cookies
If you are using Firefox (v59), access the “Clear History” option through the “History” menu under the “Privacy and Security” tab in the “Options” menu. A pop-up menu will appear where you can decide what information you want to clear, including cookies
If you are using Internet Explorer (v11), access the “Delete Browsing History” option via the “Security” menu. A pop-up menu will appear where you can decide what information you want to delete, including cookies
If you are using the Android Chorme browser, access the “Security & Privacy” option through the “Settings” menu. A pop-up menu will appear where you can decide what information you want to delete, including cookies
As you can see, the way it works is very similar in all browsers so, if you use a browser other than those mentioned, it will not be difficult to find the functionality to delete cookie
data. You can also configure your system to delete all cookies automatically at the end of the browsing session.
E. How to disable cookies before browsing our website
If you want to disable cookies
before browsing our website, you can prevent your computer or device from storing our cookies
. We explain how to do this below.
If you are using Google Chrome, go to the “Customize and control Google Chrome” menu (usually in the top right corner, just to the right of the address bar), click on the “Show advanced options” link and click on the “Content settings” option. You will see the options available for cookies.
If you are using Firefox, go to the “Tools” menu (usually in the menu bar just above the address bar), click on “Options” and click on the “Privacy” tab. You will see the available options.
If you are using Internet Explorer, go to the “Tools” menu (usually in the top right corner, just to the right of the navigation tabs), click on the “Internet Options” option and, in the pop-up menu, click on the “Security” tab. You will be able to choose one of Microsoft’s preset security levels or customize your own security level.
If you use the AndroidChrome browser, access the “Settings” menu (usually in the top right corner, right next to the button to open a new tab), click on the “Security and privacy” option and, in the pop-up menu, you can choose whether or not to accept cookies
If you use any other browser or platform, the process is very similar. In the help menus of each of them you can find out more.
F. More information on the operation, use and management of cookies
In addition, you can use your browser to initiate private browsing
so that your system does not store unwanted information on your hard drive.
even see all the cookies that your browser stores on your hard drive
and, if you wish, delete them one by one. For example, if your operating system is Windows 10 and you use version 11 of Internet Explorer browser, the cookies
that this browser stores on your hard drive, are usually located in the following path: C:\Users\UserNamel\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\.
Finally, you should know that most browsers provide information on how to prevent the acceptance of new cookies
, how to notify you when you receive a new cookie
or how to disable cookies
altogether. If you want to know more about how cookies
work, we recommend that you consult the “help” displayed on the toolbars of your browsers (for example, if you press F1 on Windows computers you will also access the help).
If you would like more information
published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency
, for example).
policy is valid from 20 July 2021. NetZima® reserves the right to unilaterally modify its cookies
policy in the event of a change in current legislation, jurisprudential doctrine or internal criteria. Any change introduced in this policy will be published in this URL.
Entry into force:20 July 2021
Changes introduced:Creation of an ex novo web page
Previous versions in force:n/a.
I. Applicable law and jurisdiction
This website and its use by users are governed by Spanish (national and regional) and European legislation and any dispute that may arise regarding the application, compliance or interpretation of these conditions shall be resolved before the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid. To this effect, as a user, you freely and expressly waive any jurisdiction that may correspond to you.
J. Acceptance and legal contact
K. Related contents
Legal notice and terms and conditions of use.
Review: check with reality